Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Verbosity

After reading through my posts, I realized that I'm a very verbose person. And sometimes a sloppy writer, but that's another post. I like to add animation and color and commentary to my words. I also noticed that my blog seemed dark and stuffy, so I updated the layout and color scheme.

There is one thing you will learn about me quickly: I LOVE swirly designs. In fact, I have a tattoo on my left forearm that is swirly.



It says: inspire

Why? Because I wanted to remind myself that my actions need to inspire others for GOOD. I want to get a cross on my other forearm. Oh, and I love tattoos. I don't have any hope of being all "tatted up", but if it reflects something in my heart, I probably want to find a way to put it on my body through ink and needle.

I want to inspire others to seek God in their triumphs as much as they seek Him during their trials. It also helps remind me of what I need to be seeking in my trials as well as in my triumphs.

God bless you friends <3

No comments:

Post a Comment