Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Thankful List # 1

I'm totally going to step up to this challenge. Mainly because I feel like I need to change what my focus is. Not that I don't want to post how God brought me through my troubles, and what those troubles are, but because life is so much more than troubles. I'll start this list now, but will probably have to finish it later (busy day today):

1. God, I am so thankful that You provided me with a job that I love, that is tailored for me specifically.

2. I am thankful for the vehicle that I drive that has been with me for the last four years.

3. I am thankful for my son. Thank you Father for his heart that is so filled with love for everyone (even when that love is not returned and his feelings are hurt).

4. Thank you for the opportunity to go to court to ((hopefully)) explain why I was a day late on paying a speeding ticket and not having to come up with the extra $160.00. God, even if I do have to come up with that, I know You have my back.

I'll edit and add more later!

5. I am thankful for a wonderful team of people to play sand volleyball with.

6. I am thankful for the prosecutor who had a bit of mercy on me today.

7. I am thankful for getting to where I needed to go today safely.

8. I am thankful for being sore from our first practice.

9. I am thankful for my ankle holding up through practice (and I pray it continues this trend tomorrow).

10. I am thankful for the rest I am about to get.

That's my list for today. I will find 10 more things to be thankful for tomorrow! Good night and God bless my friends. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment